What is a Chemical Peel?
A chemical peel involves the application of exfoliating chemicals to the skin, resulting in the removal of accumulated epidermis skin cells.
Depending on a variety of factors, the effects of peels can reach varying depths in the skin.
Regenerative mechanisms are set in motion in damaged skin layers, the objective is to cause an improvement in the structure and, more importantly, the appearance of the skin.
Peels expose a new layer of healthier skin, resulting in a brighter, more even complexion. Allowing new cells to appear, they plump the skin, helping to improve its texture and tighten their grain.
Peels Are Not All Created Equal
Their efficiency depends on several factors such as:
• The type and concentration of the acids
• The pH
• The penetration into the skin
• The application technique
• The preparation of the skin in the pre-treatment phase
• The type of skin care products used during the period preceding the peeling
Why Choose Pro-Derm Chemical Peels?
• Are formulated with judiciously selected acids and active ingredients including peptides and/or plant extracts. Among the selected acids, there is a new generation of acids: PHAs (polyhydroxy acids), including lactobionic acid and gluconolactone. Less irritating, PHAs make the application of the peel more comfortable and provide better results than AHAs used alone.
• Do not contain any preservatives or aggressive neutralizers such as ammonium hydroxide (ammonia), tromethamine or other harmful buffering agents. The pH is stabilized with sodium lactate (lactic acid), a component with moisturizing and keratolytic properties.
• Are formulated with a particular combination of optimized excipients, guaranteeing the best efficacy and tolerability of the peel.
Pro-Derm Peels in a Nutshell
• New generation of high-performance, less irritating acids
• High concentration of acids
• Exclusive and superior formulations
• Pre-treatment phase based on exfoliation
• Minimal risk of skin lesions
• Keratolytic action
• Without triethanolamine or ammonium hydroxide (ammonia)
• High-performance active ingredients: peptides, plant extracts
• Meet the requirements of Health Canada
Our different peels help target skin types according to the following conditions: aging skin, photo-damaged skin, acne prone skin or superficial scars.
Timeless Tx Peel
Timeless Tx Peel (with peptides) – targets aging skin: this chemical peel can address concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin by exposing new, fresher skin.